Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Eid Mubarak

I wish you all a pleasant few days for Eid.
HM has been very generous in giving Jet Driver and his colleagues the entire week off!

Therefore, I am now about to board a First Class flight to an exotic location in South East Asia where I will be met by an even more exotic young lady who is rather keen to see me!

If any of you are reading this at the airport......I am in the lounge, so come up and say hello!

The only thing is that there are quite a few folks in here with a laptop.....which one of them is me? And if you asked me, would I tell you anyway?!

Eid Mubarak my darlings!

Mwah! JD

4 comments:

realityinoman said...

and Eid Mubarak to you too!

fred_says said...

oh where oh where has the little mouse gone?
oh where oh where can he be?

fred_says said...

I came across this the other day and for some strange reason thought of you

http://l.garey2.googlepages.com/home

it's "safe for work" by the way - nothing rude!

Jet Driver said...

Fred

The little mouse is back in town.

Nice photos of the Venom - I almost had my nads removed for suggesting that they put up a plaque for Owen after the last one got torn down.

"It will offend the locals who ransacked the last one"

I refuse to believe that they did vandalise the last one as it was the locals who respected Owen and went to great lengths to bury him properly.

JD