Thursday, 24 December 2009

Seasons Greetings

I'm just dropping in to wish you all the very best for Christmas and the New Year.

My bags are packed, presents have been bought and now my plane is waiting to take me to a place that is far more conducive to the season at hand.

A single ticket has been purchased for this flight.
Jet Driver has some serious thinking to do over the next few weeks.
At this point in time, he has big reservations about returning to this place.
Not a happy bunny....not a happy bunny at all!

Until next year, my regards

Jet Driver

6 comments:

fred_says said...

sorry to hear mate.

what's precipitated this?

work? family? lovelife? hassles with living here?

most things in life are fixable, and those that arent truly arent so dont waste your energy and just accept.

Pawan said...

Well hope the break rejuvenates you to come back to Oman and keep blogging back here.

Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!! :-)

Nadia said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Come back smiling :)

Undercover Dragon said...

Suck it in JD.

No likes a whiner at Xmas.

Hurry back.

Amber said...

I've been blocked from your site for the last month...glad I can finally get back on...or is this just a fluke? Did you block me and I am mistakenly able to see for some reason?

Jet Driver said...

Amber.......baby!
Jet Driver blocked his blog for everyone until he had sorted out a few kinks in his situation here in Oman, so it was nothing personal.

Mmmmmmwah! You are gorgeous, and Jet Driver loves you! Leave Doha and come back here! I miss seeing you in City Centre....! :)